This quick and easy baked meatball sub recipe may be a different version from the meatball subs with grown up with, but it doesn’t mean that it’s any less delicious. Instead of a lengthy grinder, why not serve a special, baked version for of the popular sandwich for lunch, snack or dinner. The entire family will surely enjoy this simple yet appetizing dish. And, the bonus is, you don’t even have to cook for hours. All it takes is just 10mins of preparation.
- 1 Tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Bag of frozen meatballs (20oz)
- 1 Jar of marinara sauce
- 1 ½ Cups of shredded mozzarella
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit or 190°
- Prepare your baking dish (preferably sized 9×13).
- Get one piece of raw biscuit and cut it into eight parts. Do the same with the rest.
- Place the pieces in the baking dish. You don’t have to do it neatly.
- Cover the cut up raw biscuits with about ½ of the jar of marinara sauce.
- Insert the meatballs in between the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Don’t be shy if you need to add some more.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 – 40mins or until the cheese has melted.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cut the Baked Meatball Sub into squares and serve.